Quick Links
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? ANaHW8D Forum Rules

Anyone here capable of photoshopping? ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

Anyone here capable of photoshopping? ANaHW8D Ranking System

Anyone here capable of photoshopping? ANaHW8D Recent Topics

Anyone here capable of photoshopping? ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? NEBDt9f33%Anyone here capable of photoshopping? NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
Anyone here capable of photoshopping? NEBDt9f67%Anyone here capable of photoshopping? NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Anyone here capable of photoshopping?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McKnight
Grief Seed

McKnight

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Anyone here capable of photoshopping?   Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:24 am

Always thought something was wrong with Homura in my signature image, but someone was able to pinpoint it just last night. The person who drew it is not capable of photoshopping and no longer has the layers she originally used, so might anyone here be able to shift Homura's legs over so that they align better with her stomach like the others'?
Back to top Go down
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here capable of photoshopping?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:05 am

I had to reinstall my entire computer, but I'll try to get photoshop up and running and try to fix it for you when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
McKnight
Grief Seed

McKnight

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here capable of photoshopping?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks for offering to do this for me.  However, my brother has just agreed (less than an hour ago, actually) to take care of it, and I was able to point more stuff out to him.  Will come back to you, though, if things don't pan out with him.

The artist also asked me not to have anyone tamper with her work, so at the very least, the revised version will be only for personal enjoyment.  I did also suggest to her that we create a second edition from scratch probably a few years from now when she does a lot more new pics and refines her skills with fat girls enough to warrant that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here capable of photoshopping?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone here capable of photoshopping?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Downtown :: Spam Alleyway-