Quick Links
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm ANaHW8D Forum Rules

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm ANaHW8D Ranking System

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm ANaHW8D Recent Topics

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm NEBDt9f33%Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm NEBDt9f67%Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to see that you guys are still chatting with one another and still around! I know it's been super quiet, and I do apologize. I wanted to make a thread to a, check up on you guys and b, see if we can come up with a plan to get this forum more active.

I will be trying to make some new ads (hopefully acting getting them done >.>) to post around on tumblr and deviantart so we can hopefully get some new members that way. I also would like to get a new layout scheme going for us, seeing as it is no longer fall xD So hopefully all those things will be in the works and be finished soon!

If any of you have any ideas, I feel like I've asked this before xD, but if you guys have any ideas or tips that you think would help the forum grow, I'd love to hear them down below! It's hard to try and get a new forum to have more members and be popular, let alone a forum that's based around something that's now really in the media at the moment. Plus I'm just one person for the time being, so I could use all the help/ideas/whatever you want to call it! I'd love to hear from ya'll!

<3
 Mami
Mami's Soul Gem
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 pm

I know I'm new but I have a idea for maybe for more the members already currently here and I know there is already Discord but how about a chatbox/text/shout box? Maybe not everyone (myself included) can't get Discord ^^; I think it would help a conversation flow easier and maybe keep people on longer ata time and be a extra perk and get to know each other more.( also it might attract new people if they know about it possibly??) The last forum I was on had one and it was a lot of fun to have and was easier to talk to others about... well anything. Thought I would thow the idea out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 am

But we do have a chatbox.

Also, I know that forums are now less popular than a few years ago and it's FB's fault. Does our forum have a facebook page? I don't like FB but putting ads on FB may help.
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 am

@Queenie: As SockPuppet mentioned, we actually do have a chatbox! It's located to the left side of the forums! You can should totally check it out and join in ^^

@SockPuppet: We currently do not have a FB, but that's a really good idea! I'll look into it ^^ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Oh I'm sorry I never seen a chat box like that before and thought it was for Discord or something like it. I feel like a fool now my bad ^^;;
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:21 pm

For some reason I want to suggest a part of the forum where we can be jerks and trolls with each other with Madoka stuff. Not sure why, but I find it funny.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:05 am

Don't feel like a fool Queenie. Also I love the idea of trollin Meguca.
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 am

A trolls' section? Sometimes I may even read a bit there... or even troll, who knows? Otherwise...

Also, Facebook is a pest to me.
Back to top Go down
http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:55 am

@zenkai97: There is a board called Spam Alleyway where you guys are free to make silly posts like that! You can go there and post all sorts of things, doesn't have to be about PMMM, but totally can be if you'd like. It's basically a place to just post silly, fun, offtopic type things!
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Just made appreciation threads for each of the girls so everyone can show their love to a specific girl with pictures or just to talk about her ^^ (Mami has one already so I made ones for the other girls~) Hope that was okay ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks Queenie! I'm sure that'll be helpful and it'll be fun to see people comment on them ^^
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm not sure if this the right section to ask but didn't want to make a new topic just for a question but is are any of you  (or this forum in general) part of Discord?
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 pm

I'm not.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 am

I used to be on Discord but I cannot understand well when someone is speaking English :( Also, I has broken my microphone/headphones~
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but yeah I don't talk (like with a headset and microphone) on discord either. I just use the text system they have and was just curious if anyone else on here did the same. Or if they was a official discord for this forum~
Back to top Go down
HomuHomu
Grief Seed

HomuHomu

Grief Seed
Title : Homura Akemi's #1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:21 am

Well, on other forums I'm on they have Off Topic forums by category for example:
Movies and TV Forum
Anime and Manga Forum
Books Forum
Music Forum
Pets and Animals Forum

and so on. Just a thought that maybe could help to give people something to talk about when there isn't any more news or anything related to Madoka Magica.
Back to top Go down
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:41 am

Hey guys!

I'd like to start this post by sincerely apologizing to every one of you. You guys have been awesome and still come to the site even though nothing has happened to it in a long time. For that, I am extremely thankful. I'm so sorry I haven't been around and I hope you all will forgive me. 

I wanted to make this post to share my...personality? My flaws? I am not sure of the right words, but I wanted to explain why I randomly keep dropping off the face of the Earth. Not to make excuses, but to share the reasons with you so that you guys know of them and are aware.

Firstly, as you have noticed Kyoko hasn't been around. For those who don't know, she is my sister and we started this site together. It was a lot of fun and a great bonding experience to do together, but now that she is busy with other things it hasn't been as fun working on it. I am slowly getting over this so hopefully one day I can be the admin you guys deserve!

Secondly, I suffer from what I assume is depression, but out of respect for those who actually have it, I do not want to call it that as I have not been diagnosed. However, I have days where I am extremely happy and productive. Then I have days I am upset, sad, not motivated, and do not want to do anything except lay in bed and sleep. This is the main reason why I disappear so much and I am truly sorry for it. 

And those are the real, brutally honest reasons why I keep popping up and then leaving. Again these aren't meant to be excuses, I just wanted to share these things with you guys so hopefully you can understand that I'm not just ditching you guys over and over again.

All that being said, I am going to try my hardest to be more active around the site and hopefully get more members in here. I recently had some computer issues and has to buy a new computer, but once I get Photoshop reinstalled, I will try to make us a new forum theme. It is not longer Fall xD Maybe a nice Spring/Summer theme ^^

Anyway, I love you guys and I am so sorry for all my absences! I am going to try my best to not let that happen again.

<3
Mami
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 am

It's OK~I have depression BTW and you don't necessarily have to respect me XD I'm still around here every day!
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Wed May 17, 2017 4:08 am

Sorry for doubling post and a daring request but. Mami-san, can I possibly have the forum's official tumblr blog? I could manage it...I would make some ads and stuff and create some activity there, maybe I could lure some new members into the labyrinth...?
Back to top Go down
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Thu May 25, 2017 11:20 am

Hmmmmm, I don't have a problem with it, but I'll have to speak to Kyoko about it, since it was her thing to begin with. I doubt she'd mind though! I'll let you know =]
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 am

SockPuppet wrote:
...maybe I could lure some new members into the labyrinth...?

Ah. You're being a good familiar here Big Smile
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Fri May 26, 2017 1:22 pm

I hope so...I still don't get the tumblr community very well + my own blog is not so very popular but at least I could make some activity...
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 am

I still hope the forum is not completely dead. I visit here everyday. Maybe I might be an admin here? I would at very least take care of the forum??
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:43 am

If I had the rights I'd gladly give them to you.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:26 am

Our Magical Girls are not here anymore :'( Nothing can reach them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm   

Back to top Go down

Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Mitakihara Bulletin Board :: Announcements-