Quick Links
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? ANaHW8D Forum Rules

What animes have you watched besides PMMM? ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

What animes have you watched besides PMMM? ANaHW8D Ranking System

What animes have you watched besides PMMM? ANaHW8D Recent Topics

What animes have you watched besides PMMM? ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? NEBDt9f33%What animes have you watched besides PMMM? NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
What animes have you watched besides PMMM? NEBDt9f67%What animes have you watched besides PMMM? NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

What animes have you watched besides PMMM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 pm

I've watched several others, but some of my favorites are Steins;gate, Soul Eater, and Noragami.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Hyper Blossom
Grief Seed

Hyper Blossom

Grief Seed
Title : Sayasuke fangirlSool Jim turn to Gref Sid|Witch of Broken Hearts

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:44 am

Sailor Moon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, No Game No Life, Demashita Powerpuff Girls Z, Tokyo Mew Mew, Houkage no Pleiades and a bit of Himouto Umaru-Chan. I'm not that into anime - i prefer cartoons.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:57 am

I've watched so much anime even I cannot count it. I usually watch 3-4 animes per season so it have been really much by now. I've read a lot of mangas too. I don't like cartoons and especially I hate Disney's ones. But anime/manga is life.
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:38 am

I've seen quite a few of them too. There are big favorites among them like Haibane Renmei, Steins; Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum or Mushi-shi. Second line: Claymore, Dennou Coil, Fullmetal Alchemist (I don't really know which one to prefer from the two - the old series had a bigger impact on me with its music and atmosphere while brotherhood has the complete story), Kiseijuu, and some more with a special mood or something else like Kaiba, Kill la kill, Spirited Away or Jinrui wa suitai shimashita.
Back to top Go down
http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:32 pm

I'm not a huge anime fan, at least I haven't seen too many that I've actually gotten in to xD But there are a few. Sailor Moon is probably my first anime I ever watched when I was super young and still is with me today xD I love Digimon and Pokemon. I also really like Card Captor Sakura, Sword Art Online, Death Note, Spiral, and Yu Yu Hakusho. I want to get more into them, but for some reason I've been having a hard time finding ones I'm interested in xD I might check out some that are listed in this thread!
Back to top Go down
Queenie
Grief Seed

Queenie

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 pm

I've been watching anime since I was really young so I've seen my fair share of anime~ Like I said in my intro I really love Love Live and Love Live Sunshine along with Tenchi Muyo (yikes that really shows my age lol  Sweatdrop ) Symphogear, Code Geass, and plenty of others ( way to many to count )~ 

Btw where could I make a thread about a anime in particular? Would I do that in the Spam Alley or in the Member Hotel?  (or is there a "Other Anime" section I'm missing?)
Back to top Go down
HomuHomu
Grief Seed

HomuHomu

Grief Seed
Title : Homura Akemi's #1 fan

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 pm

I've watched way too many to list them all here, but you can check out the full list of anime I watched on myanimelist.net at my username of caninesrock.

(Note: My username is caninesrock on that forum. Actually, my username is caninesrock on most forums and sites I'm on. I just wanted to go with a more Madoka Magica related username on this forum since that's what its main theme is.)

Well, anyway, my favorites out of all the anime I've watched though are:
Akuma No Riddle
Blue Drop
Canaan
Haibane Renmei
Inuyasha
Kimba the White Lion franchise (Especially the Jungle Emperor Leo movie version)
Twelve Kingdoms
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden aka Kannazuki no Miko
Kill la Kill
Shattered Angels
Vampire Princess Miyu (tv version, though the OVA was alright too)
Mikagura School Suite
Corpse Princess
Wolf's Rain
xxxholic
Youkai Watch
Ginga Densetsu Weed (Its about dogs, not drugs. The main dog's name is Weed for some reason. 0__0)
My Dog Baekgu (Really a Korean cartoon, but I guess it could loosely count as anime.)
Most Studio Ghilbli movies
And various other anime movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animes have you watched besides PMMM?   

Back to top Go down

What animes have you watched besides PMMM?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Downtown :: Member's Hotel-