HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in 
Quick Links
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions ANaHW8D Forum Rules

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions ANaHW8D Ranking System

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions ANaHW8D Recent Topics

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions NEBDt9f33%How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions NEBDt9f67%How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McKnight
Grief Seed

McKnight

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions   Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 am

So, I'm commissioning for more Cibus images like in my signature image (full-sized version here), and one of two people I've negotiated with so far has asked me to come up with some expressions and arm positions for each character involved in response to having just been fattened up (presumed without any expectation on their part beforehand to being transformed like that).  That one image was easy enough because it was just five characters, but here, we're dealing with a series of 27 more.

I'm not expecting any one member to come up with some for all of them, but here they are all listed, hyperlinked to their wiki pages (in case their personalities might affect the details of their reaction):

Oriko Magica:

Oriko Mikuni
Kirika Kure
Yuma Chitose
Sasa Yuuki

Kazumi Magica:

Kazumi Subaru
Kaoru Maki
Umika Misaki
Niko Kanna
Satomi Usagi
Saki Asami
Mirai Wakaba

Yuuri Asuka
Ayase/Luca Souju
Remi Shiina
Kanna Hijiri

Suzune Magica:

Tsubaki Mikoto
Arisa Narumi
Haruka Kanade
Chisato Shion
Matsuri Hinata
Kagari Hinata

Tart Magica (clockwise from front):

Jeanne D'Arc
Melissa de Vignolle
Liz Visconti
Eliza Celjska

Other:

Nagisa Momoe
Pia Undo

Again, I don't expect one person to come up with some details for everyone listed.  A few girls from each person reading this would be fine.
Back to top Go down

How might you imagine the details in the other girls' reactions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Downtown :: Spam Alleyway-