View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 am

Does anyone think that Godzilla can defeat Walpurgisnacht? I'm just into Godzilla at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Maybe. Probably not, but there might be a chance.
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Let just say that I did research on the monster and there is a reason why he is called "The King of Monsters." There was a theory that in the new Godzilla movie that Godzilla is literally made in a similar fashion as Walpurgisnacht. Instead of magical girls, it is either the souls of people who died in the Atomic Bomb, those who died in the 2011 Earthquake, or a scientist who wants revenge against Japan. I did not see the new movie, but those were some interesting theories.
Back to top Go down
The Witch's House
Grief Seed

The Witch's House

Grief Seed
Title : The Witch Maker

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 pm

If Homura and/or a team of magical girls can defeat Walmart Night alone in the PSP game, then Godzilla probably could too, just without much consequences on his being (the town not so much).
Back to top Go down
https://felis-licht.deviantart.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 pm

True as there will be destruction and awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:58 am

The Witch's House wrote:
...Homura and/or a team of magical girls can defeat Walmart Night alone in the PSP game

Quite a bit of disappointment if Homura can do it alone in the game. Even though she did so in my world too. How much dakka she uses to do so? It was a symbol of something (near?) impossible to overcome. She did her best and it wasn't enough.

Though I theorized that it can be defeated with mundane weapons - Homura just had to try harder, to the point where she realized that she needs to level the city herself to deal a blow big enough to take Walpurgis out. She had been looking up to Madoka for being able to vanquish WPN in one blow and had been seeking for a way to grow up to be like her. So she stole a North Korean nuclear warhead, rigged it like a W45 MADM and attached it to WPN. While a stadium with C4 wallpaper wasn't enough for the witch a point-blank 15-kiloton warhead proved enough. But really, it didn't solve anything. It was a painful realization for her.
Back to top Go down
http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 am

Do you think with what Godzilla got can defeat Walpurgisnacht based on your previous comment?
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 am

zenkai97 wrote:
Do you think with what Godzilla got can defeat Walpurgisnacht based on your previous comment?

I have no idea because I just don't know what Godzilla is capable of. I've never seen any of its movies or anything else. No nothing.

Can it shoot? Can it fly? Because it needs to to reach a floating foe.
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 pm

It go an atomic breath for long range https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhc-q5aWK7w.

He's also pretty big and he would be angry that another giant is doing his job.
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

It seems pretty powerful, definitely able to touch Walpurgis. Of course it still leaves questions. How tough is Godzilla? How resilient is it against non-mechanical attacks? Walpurgis surely has some presence to affect the souls of its (her?) enemies. Does Godzilla have something like that? Big Smile

We have two monsters, both with similar breaths (but Godzilla seems more powerful here), one with telekinesis strong enough to float and toss building blocks (Walpurgis has the edge here), one with a personal army which may not even be able to touch the other (Walpurgis may or may not have the advantage).

Next question is, how intelligent they are? Walpurgis had some tricks up her sleeve but they were more like instinctive lash-outs when she was in sadistic mood or Homura's attacks could finally touch her (not that she showed even a scratch but it must have been there - probably they could only make her a bit angry, but definitely had some effect). None of them is literally invincible, I guess. I'd say she has a hazy, dream-like consciousness, anyway. More than that of an average animal but different from a sane human. Maybe less conscious than a normal, one-person witch.  Probably shards of its individuals flare up time to time, rebelling or having a helping idea. Can she be superior to that huge "generic monster" type thing?
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 pm

There was one theory as Godzilla either represents or carries the souls that died in Japan's worse disasters that involves nuclear or radioactive stuff. You kind of need to know about WWII and the 2011 Japan Earthquake to understand as the monster represents that.

I am not an expert on Godzilla, though you can watch Death Battle's analysis on Godzilla in their video about it. Though I do admit that Godzilla is not that smart as it is just a creature. It's the people in the movies that are pretty dumb for some reason. What's with giant monster movies with idiotic human characters? Just why?
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:12 am

That first 1954 movie couldn't possibly refer to the souls of victims of the 2011 earthquake Big Smile But I get it. Then it's pretty similar to Walpurgis, comprising a mass of assimilated individuals.

Movies are always full of dumb humans. The last movie I've seen in a theater was Jurassic World and I was pretty upset how inaccurate and stupid and even bland it was. But there are much, much dumber movies. And I went for the (inaccurate) eye candy and I got it. The I did some research and saw how bad it really was. Now I can boast with a fictional magical creature that's way more profound than their supposed former animals Big Smile
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:45 pm

The fact that a Godzilla anime movie is going to be made by Gen Urobochi will probably have some connections between the monster and Madoka as for some reason his later works somehow reference Madoka.

What I mean by dumb humans, I mean they would do something that is obviously going to kill them. Like in horror movies where the characters would put themselves in situations that will get themselves killed or not have any common sense.

For Jurassic World, I think anyone that is not an activist in the movie is a moron. You got the people working on a genetic psychopathic dinosaur that will kill them all and Chris Pratt called them out on it. You have the military wanting to use dinosaurs as weapons which can be cool, but a bad idea if you think about it. At least this movie does not have everybody being a complete moron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht   

Back to top Go down

Godzilla vs Walpurgisnacht
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Mitakihara City :: Media Discussions-