Quick Links
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP ANaHW8D Forum Rules

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP ANaHW8D Ranking System

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP ANaHW8D Recent Topics

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP NEBDt9f33%Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP NEBDt9f67%Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailor_zero
Grief Seed

sailor_zero

Grief Seed
Title : Guardian of Balance

PostSubject: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 pm

First off, hi everyone. I guess I should warn you that this will get a little political? Not that there are too many Japanese nationalists here (I hope...).
I've had an idea for a general magical girl RP which may only tangentially be related to Madoka, in the sense that 1. it's a magical girl story and 2. it's very dark. The basic premise is that of what if magical girls existed in a world without "purpose"? For example, the purpose of the puella magis is to fight witches.
Spoiler:
So in this world, the world governments begin utilizing magical girls for their military ambitions, starting world war three when Japan, swept by a nationalistic fervor, invades Korea and then China. Of course other countries are also using MGs, and it is a World war, but I wanted to have our PCs as Japanese in order to explore the nationalistic themes especially in recent magical girl anime such as Yuki Yuna is a Hero, which is another inspiration for the story (and highly recommended for Madoka fans). As well, I want to keep the story contained to one region and one group of MGs, with possible future 'sequels' focusing on other regions (guess who gains power in America thanks to racism and ultra conservative magical girls, which they call 'Angels'?). Eventually, though this depends on the way in which the RP goes, the characters realize they've been lied to by the Japanese government and ultra nationalist party which took over and begin to rebel against it (you might notice Gundam is also an influence, for you critical fans out there).
Anyway, if anyone wants to talk about it, let me know here. I can even write an introductory bit and post it in the RP sanctuary, once I figure out cool name...
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Sounds interesting, I might like to join in on that :o I have one question though; do we have to make magical girl OCs for this or can we use the canon characters?
Back to top Go down
sailor_zero
Grief Seed

sailor_zero

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:05 pm

You do not have to make an OC, you Can use canon characters. With the stipulation that, should more than one player wants to be the same character and they cannot peacefully settle the issue among themselves the GM (me) will outlaw canon characters. This heads off any potential conflict early, but we're a small enough forum it shouldn't be an issue and I know how much you love Sayaka, which is awesome :)
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:47 pm

All right, sounds good Nod
Back to top Go down
sailor_zero
Grief Seed

sailor_zero

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:29 pm

So sorry for the long delay, real life's been beatin this magical girl down! But, if you're still interested, why don't we start something and see how it goes. I'm going to post my character info shortly here...
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 am

Alright, sounds good! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP   

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Hyper Intense Magical Girl RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1