Quick Links
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? ANaHW8D Forum Rules

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? ANaHW8D Ranking System

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? ANaHW8D Recent Topics

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? NEBDt9f33%What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? NEBDt9f67%What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko Sakura
Founder

Kyoko Sakura

Founder
Title : Bringer of Snacks

PostSubject: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Let's share some ideas of merchandise we wish existed so we could buy ALL the cool things xD Perhaps one of us will get lucky and find out that our dream merchandise does exist!

For me, I've been thinking I'd really like something to do with Kyoko's spear. I like functional things, so I think a pen with the shape of her spear could be really cool.

Or a necklace that's kind of sectioned like her spear as it breaks apart, with the metal tubing and the necklace chain running through it, with the spearhead as the pendant. That'd be pretty cool xD
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 pm

I wish soul gem rings existed. Like the ones they had in the show that could turn into their soul gems (obviously, without that added functionality, since that's not exactly possible).

Also, necklaces with soul gem pendants and earrings with little soul gems. Idk, soul gems are just pretty Heart Pulse

Although tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if any those things already existed as merchandise...
Back to top Go down
Hyper Blossom
Grief Seed

Hyper Blossom

Grief Seed
Title : Sayasuke fangirlSool Jim turn to Gref Sid|Witch of Broken Hearts

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:43 am

sayakasfav wrote:
I wish soul gem rings existed. Like the ones they had in the show that could turn into their soul gems (obviously, without that added functionality, since that's not exactly possible).

Also, necklaces with soul gem pendants and earrings with little soul gems. Idk, soul gems are just pretty Heart Pulse

Although tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if any those things already existed as merchandise...
If you look up "Soul Gem necklaces" on eBay, you can find some unofficial fanmade ones.

Merchandise that i wished existed.....i wish they had made Takara Tomy dolls of Sayaka and Kyoko. They made Madoka, Mami and Homura so why not the other two as well?
Back to top Go down
The Witch's House
Grief Seed

The Witch's House

Grief Seed
Title : The Witch Maker

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:05 am

Figmas of the spin-off girls like Kazumi and Oriko~
Witch figmas that are poseable and go with the figmas of the girls (all there is is a Charlotte that comes with Mami and she doesn't have much to offer).

More Kyubey stuff, in particular a gijinka Kyubey figma. All I've found was a bootleg: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed? Tumblr_o1g4yd6Z6b1t1iiwuo1_500
Which is noticeably well made imo. Can't do what most nendoroids can do, but it's charming nonetheless~
Back to top Go down
https://felis-licht.deviantart.com/
sailor_zero
Grief Seed

sailor_zero

Grief Seed
Title : Guardian of Balance

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:32 pm

I'm a bit of a weapon freak, so I really want Kyouko (kyokou? kyoko?)'s extendable chain spear :D
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:56 pm

What I want is a Kyubey Punch Bag. You probably have an idea why.

Last edited by zenkai97 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sailor_zero
Grief Seed

sailor_zero

Grief Seed
Title : Guardian of Balance

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:02 pm

zenkai97 wrote:
What I want is a Kyubey Punch Bag. You probably have an idea why?
I second this motion!
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:00 pm

zenkai97 wrote:
What I want is a Kyubey Punch Bag. You probably have an idea why?

I third that. Nod
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Some props of Mami's muskets, Sayaka's swords, or any weapon in the series would do just for the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:48 am

I want Madoka Magica Go~Or at least fun MMORPG with beautiful art~
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 am

Or a game where you get to go witch hunting without getting yourself in trouble unless you are in front of a car.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 am

I'm not in front of a car.
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 am

Then you good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?   

Back to top Go down

What kind of merchandise do you wish existed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Mitakihara City :: Merchandise Discussions-