Potential Crossovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Potential Crossovers   Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Which series you think is a good idea for Madoka Magica to have a crossover with?

One idea I want was a Dragonball Z one since Goku is hanging out with entities as of late and I felt that he might run into Madoka as a goddess or Homura as a demon.

What do you guys want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:02 am

Well, where I'm going to start? I would like to see PMMM/Kuroshitsuji crossover in which it turns out that Sebastian is in fact an alien from the same planet as Incubators. 

I would like to see PMMM/Sailor Moon crossover that would portrait sailor senshi as puellae magi.

I would like to see Claymore's plot recreated with PMMM characters instead of it's original characters. Magical girls and claymores share many common traits and it would provide a completely different explanation why there are no magical boys.

Of course I would like to see PMMM/Sound Horizon crossover. I would like to see everything/Sound Horizon crossover, but SH and Madoka Magica are my 2 favourite universes ever. There are so many points that may link these worlds.

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:39 am

SockPuppet wrote:
Magical girls and claymores share many common traits

This.

And of course a crossover with Touhou is inevitable. Everyone's a magical girl in Touhou! With the possible exception of the one male youkai and that one male turtle :D

I've seen a good crossover with Bleach, too. Yes, it's As n approaches infinity. Corisanna made Bleach look way cooler than Kubo ever could :D

(And my world is a transition from a PMMM/Fringe world to a PMMM/Tomb Raider one. Yes, it may sound wacky but I swear I did my best to make it work! Scientific dissection of magic is a twisted fun and Lara is a magical girl, right?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:07 am

I've already started writing a fanfic, but it's in Polish. I should try to translate it, but it would be hard for me. It's crossover between PMMM, Sailor Moon, Kuroshitsuji, SH with some my OCs. Later I'm going to add Attack on Titan and The Witcher. Because why not?~

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 am

SockPuppet wrote:
I should try to translate it, but it would be hard for me.

I know your pain. Translating my works (I write in Hungarian) is often harder work than writing itself.

Do you know the feeling when one difficult sentence takes more than a day? :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:20 am

I'm studying Japanese Studies on university, so I have to translate some Japanese text into Polish sometimes and it is a big pain.

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:22 am

I knew someone would want a Sailor Moon Crossover with Madoka. It's something that needs to happen. At least we got this epic rap battle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:00 pm

I have in mind some really big metaverse for all my crossovers, I should write it down. But anyway, I didn't think of sorta Sailor Moon vs. Madoka, rather of Sailor Moon world ruled by laws of PMMM universe.

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Hmm, that is a unique idea.

Do you think it make since if there is a crossover between Madoka Magica and Dragonball Z? I made that fic a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKnight
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Re: Potential Crossovers   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 am

If anything, I'd like to see the Divine Gate collaboration adapted into something.  I mean, all we have besides her are the main characters, Kyubey (each with some bits of a story), and some Witches (with the descriptions from their cards).  I've actually started watching the anime just days ago, specifically to explore its world for when I eventually write Cibus Esculentus Pier Magica.  But then again, one has to wonder why Pia had to become a Magical Girl in the first place if magic is already an inherent part of her own world, but that's all the more reason to explore something like that.

Another crossover, w/ Phantom of the Kill, also piqued my interest last year.  Copying from something I wrote then (September 18, 2015) about both that and the DG crossover:

Quote :
Just found out on Yincira's Tumblr two nights ago that another Madoka crossover was being hosted in Japan this past month (ending in three days), with the mobile RPG Phantom of the Kill. Googled it, and I gather that it's about the girls chasing several Witches into the PoK world. Suggesting otherwise, though, would be the bottom image in this article, depicting Tyrfing in both her canon outfit and a school uniform matching theirs. 

Pia, known in her own game as Wind Pier, is shown in both a uniform and some magical attire in the DG crossover, but unlike Tyrfing, what she wears as a Puella Magi doesn't quite match what she wears by default in DG proper. There's also the fact that the worlds in that installment have been more or less merged, as opposed to either party leaving their world to visit the other. Tyrfing's depiction in a uniform seems to suggest that she'd be paying a visit to Madoka's world. Surely, it would be some coincidence if, assuming the characters in PoK even attend school, their uniforms happen to match those of Mitakihara Middle School.

Basically, though, I'm interested in those two, because they've already crossed over officially with Madoka and rendered at least Wind Pier (or Pia Undo, as she's renamed) a Puella Magi.  If anyone has thoughts on what I copied from my blog, though, I'll be glad to read them.

They paid a heavy price...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Potential Crossovers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1