Madoka
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Share | 

Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 am

It was a long train of thought to me how I could reconcile the two Goddesses' wishes that could result in what I'm planning to do in TRAOD but I think I have the solution. Damn I'm so so so slow at writing!

Mad

Anyway, Homura's world must be better, it replaced a wish-bound half-existing Goddess with a sentient and embodied 'Devil'. Madoka is a good girl and everything but she was the slave of her own wish. Now Homura freed her. Though it's not exactly freedom what she gets at the end of Rebellion - but I see a way. So it'll be another experiment to create a parallel 'sequel' - I hope I can be fast enough this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

I wonder if the Universe is going to be rewritten a couple times again if we get to see a new anime (movie/tv series/anything)XD Or maybe if it has been rewritten in the 'past' given the fact it's relatively 'easy' to create a possibility to 'rewrite the Universe' (just a plain time loop+much feels) I cannot believe no one has came into the idea - and possibility - of re-creating the whole order of things till XXI century. Maybe there is more than 'default world' (with witches), 'Madoka's world' (with wraiths) and 'Homura's world' (with either wraiths or witches or undisclosed whatnots)?

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 am

Something like that happened in the end of Majuu Hen (Wraith arc) too. To be honest, I don't like when the Universe begins to look like some cheap toy. I try to keep my universe rewrites to the minimum.
Back to top Go down
McKnight
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Re: Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:59 am

You actually read Wraith Arc? (Unrelated to this, did Nagisa appear at any point in the story?)

Not surprised how you'd dislike for the universe to become so easily rewritten, but such a thing will be implied during one of my Cibus stories that I'm now commissioning for on Upwork, as how the Cibusverse came to be.

They paid a heavy price...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?   Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 am

I have, except for the last chapter. I'm waiting for Your Silver Garden Translations for that one, and that's where another universe change seems to happen. So we have an original world, two Madoka's world and one Homura's world. Okay, ninety-five more original worlds but those are parallel...

In my multiverse I'm trying not to do any rewrites after displacing the "last original timeline" with the Wave Sink Device and the mandatory Divine Wish. My Homura does her best to avoid her parallel's mistakes.
Back to top Go down

Is Homura's world better than Madoka's world?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3