Madoka
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Share | 

If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Puella Magi

PostSubject: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Title explains it all. If you were to contract with Kyubey to become a Magical Girl/Boy/etc., what would your outfit look like, what would your color scheme be, what your soul gem's shape be, and what would your weapon/magic powers be? ^u^ I love to doodle Magical Girls designs and think about all the cute outfit possibilities, so I wanna know if anyone else has ever considered it too.  Madoka

I'll start, because I'm a huge nerd who once actually drew out a magical girl outfit design for myself...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyper Blossom
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Sayasuke fangirlSool Jim turn to Gref Sid|Witch of Broken Hearts

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:31 am

I actually drew a picture of magical girl me but unfortunately it's in my Humanities book at school and i'm on winter break :P (well actually, it's of my OC Hikari but she's basically an author avatar of me so yeah)

The colour of her soul gem is aqua, and the shape is a heart that acts as a clasp on her shawl. Hikari's weapon changes on what story i put her in. In the weird little 4koma thing i'm doing, she has a time turner because her wish was to go back and redo her confession to her Senpai Sora. In any other story, her wish is to have her senpai notice her, so she has the power to charm people and her weapon is a scythe. Sora's rejection of Hikari causes her to become the witch Lulle Von Serya.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 am

This is such a cute idea =o I'm going to have to try and imagine what outfit I'd like to have so that I can share it with you guys! I know it'd have steampunk-y vibes! But that's about it xD

That drawing is lovely btw! It's too cute ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 am

I have an original character, whom I strongly identify with (I even named her with the name I wanted for me as a third name [someone screwed something up, I have no third name BTW]) and basically she is my 'magical girl self' (I have described her in my topic at RP). 

Her name is Cecylia (oh, how I wanted this as my third name). Her soul gem takes round form surrounded by smaller gems (alternatively: a heart with wings on both sides and an open crown at the top, but it's hard to make this form from clay). I've already made a soul gem and a grief seed for her. Her weapon is an epee and she can somehow control gravity to some extent. She transform into witch named Leonora (or Leonorka as diminutive), the picture book witch. I've made some pictures of her magical girl and witch form~

skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/144290651796/my-beloved-oc-cecylia-shes-my-marysue-and-also
skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/126183149311/my-stuff.
skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/126095979371/this-my-own-stuff-i-suppose-she-is-my-own
skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/132556320866/madoka-magica-fanart-all-holy

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:33 pm

SockPuppet wrote:
I have an original character, whom I strongly identify with (I even named her with the name I wanted for me as a third name [someone screwed something up, I have no third name BTW]) and basically she is my 'magical girl self' (I have described her in my topic at RP). 

Her name is Cecylia (oh, how I wanted this as my third name). Her soul gem takes round form surrounded by smaller gems (alternatively: a heart with wings on both sides and an open crown at the top, but it's hard to make this form from clay). I've already made a soul gem and a grief seed for her. Her weapon is an epee and she can somehow control gravity to some extent. She transform into witch named Leonora (or Leonorka as diminutive), the picture book witch.
Oh my gosh, I love your art~! <3 Your art style is so elegant and almost gothic in the way you present it :0 And Cecylia's design is so cool and intricate!! I love the witch design. I'm a sucker for "all white with sudden color splotches" designs. It actually kind of makes me think of Snow White, what with the name "the picture book witch."

I've always wanted to try my hand at drawing witches, but surrealism has never been my strong suit so I never have any ideas on how to create a proper monstrosity. Yours looks like it could be a real canon witch :D

If I may ask, how did you make your soul gem? Clay? I've been thinking about making myself one, but I don't know exactly what materials I wanna use yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:01 am

I've found a little egg in some whatnot store and I painted it with iridescent pink nail polish. Then I used clay to make the casing of gem and I painted it with golden paint, and I added some bead on the top. As for grief seed, I used a wooden ball (painted with black and silver nail polish), two toothpics and some beads. 
skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/142894648046/skarpetkowa-ive-made-charlotte-doll-and-a 

I haven't taken a photo of soul gem yet...

I also love white+raibow color scheme. This skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/125747948256/my-favorite-painting-by-zdzis%C5%82aw-beksi%C5%84ski painting of Beksiński was my inspiration. And I love fairytale picture books the best.

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:23 pm

SockPuppet wrote:
I've found a little egg in some whatnot store and I painted it with iridescent pink nail polish. Then I used clay to make the casing of gem and I painted it with golden paint, and I added some bead on the top. As for grief seed, I used a wooden ball (painted with black and silver nail polish), two toothpics and some beads. 
skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/142894648046/skarpetkowa-ive-made-charlotte-doll-and-a 

I haven't taken a photo of soul gem yet...

I also love white+raibow color scheme. This skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/125747948256/my-favorite-painting-by-zdzis%C5%82aw-beksi%C5%84ski painting of Beksiński was my inspiration. And I love fairytale picture books the best.
 That grief seed came out really good :O and I love the little Charlotte/Bebe doll~ You're very talented!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Your picture is also very good~I like it.

Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 pm

I know I shouldn't make one post under another my post but well...

I have just finished a drawing depicting fragment of my witch's labyrinth and her familiars~Their names are Bartlomiei (the big black one), Elize (the long nose humanoids) and Ludwig (the little animal-like creatures). Their duties are respectively: protecting the Heroine, being secondary characters and turning pages of the story~

http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/post/148158624291/this-a-fragment-of-the-labyrinth-of-my-own-oc

Back to top Go down

If you made a contract with Kyubey what would your Magical-self be like?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1