HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in 
Quick Links
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread ANaHW8D Forum Rules

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread ANaHW8D Ranking System

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread ANaHW8D Recent Topics

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread NEBDt9f33%"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread NEBDt9f67%"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Harrikkomori

Grief Seed
Title : Puella Magi

PostSubject: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 pm

If you haven't picked up a paperback copy on amazon or gotten a digital one off the kindle store, I *highly* reccommend The Very Soil. It's suuuper in-depth with the story and character analysis and very well written. It covers every episode in order and then the movies to paint a full picture of the themes the series attempts to cover, and even goes over the little things like the reoccuring motif of cheese and decay/entropy.

basically please read this book and discuss it with me this is my desperate plea
Back to top Go down
Hyper Blossom
Grief Seed

Hyper Blossom

Grief Seed
Title : Sayasuke fangirlSool Jim turn to Gref Sid|Witch of Broken Hearts

PostSubject: Re: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Is there anyway to read it online?
Back to top Go down
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Harrikkomori

Grief Seed
Title : Puella Magi

PostSubject: Re: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:53 pm

$3.99 digital version through amazon is the best I can find :0
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Sakura
Founder

Kyoko Sakura

Founder
Title : Bringer of Snacks

PostSubject: Re: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 am

I need to get this, it sounds like a really cool read. I'd love to read through such an in-depth analysis like this Heart Pulse Once I've read it, I'd love to discuss it!
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 am

I read this recently and...... oh man, I can attest to the fact that it is really good. I didn't even realize how much symbolism was in PMMM until I read it. Very in-depth; I loved reading it Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

"The Very Soil: An Unauthorized Critical Study of PMMM" (by Jed A Blue) Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1