Total Votes : 6

Share | 

RP Brainstorming Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Title : Bringer of Snacks

PostSubject: RP Brainstorming Thread   Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:33 pm

RP Brainstorming

Want to RP but don't have any plot ideas? Or perhaps you have a semi-idea and would like to flesh it out further with other members? Maybe you just want to RP and don't care about the plot! Well this is the thread for you!

This is the place where you can flesh out ideas or come up with entirely new ones with other members of the Labyrinth! Once you have found other members to work with, feel free to make a new thread in the Roleplay Chancel so that you can have a whole thread to dedicate to your RP idea, and to use as an OOC board.

Here are some random plot generators to get the idea juices going!

General Generator
Fantasy Plot Generator
Romance Plot Generator
Fanfic Inspired Generator
Fairytale Generator
Paranormal Generator
Alternate Universe (AU) Generator

Yellow Star

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayakasfav
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:33 pm

I'd really like to RP the PMMM characters, but I can't think of any plot ideas, so I guess this is the place to go ┐(°_°)┌

I do know, though, that I'd like to RP shippy stuff, so I guess that's a start.

Sayaka's Soul Gem  In case you haven't noticed, I really like Sayaka Miki.SayakaSayaka's Soul Gem
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:19 am

Yeah, this is definitely the place to go! Heart Pulse The generators listed above might help to jostle some ideas! Or we can just talk randomly until something clicks - you never know which way a nice idea will come out of lurking!

What kind of shippy stuff are you hoping to RP? =)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayakasfav
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:25 am

Preferably Kyosaya. I'd like to start from Rebellion and work up to a relationship.

Sayaka's Soul Gem  In case you haven't noticed, I really like Sayaka Miki.SayakaSayaka's Soul Gem
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:14 am

I would like to RP with you, if you'd like!! I love me some KyokoxSayaka (If that's what you meant! Sometimes it's hard to know if the shorthand Kyo should be for Kyoko or Kyousuke xD) Do you have any ideas for what you'd like to include within it for a plot, or would you just like to kind of explore the characters in a more normal day-to-day fashion? I'm up for anything really xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayakasfav
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 pm

I did mean Kyoko Kyoko and I'd love to RP with you, that'd be great!! Big Smile

I would like for there to be a plot, but I'm not sure what kind. I suppose we could make it up as we go?

Also, I'll go ahead and do a character template for my interpretation of Sayaka.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JannaBanana
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Seems like the norm here is that all players have equal control of situation & NPCs, but would anyone be interested in an RP that has a game master? It could have more of a problem-solving element in addition to the character interaction.

I'm thinking I would be the GM, but I'm fine if someone else wants to.

Some premise ideas:
- Basically a team of MGs is fighting witches; we figure out what's unique and interesting about the story as we go.
- Madokami, isolated in metaphysical space, has lost her humanity, and, due to boredom, is making all the rescued magical girls from different time periods fight each other in various survival games.
- In the future, magical girls and incubators are common knowledge in the world and are regulated by law. All practicing magical girls are employed to fight witches by the Everybody's Magica Corporation.
- Steven Universe crossover (not necessarily SU characters, but the worldbuilding).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 am

SU is...OK, I think? I've never watched the show but it's hard not to know the worlbuilding when tumblring...I do not want my OC to fuse with anyone though~It would be gross.

Common knowledge about MGs? Why? The whole fun lays in keeping this a secret and I suppose Incubators had a reason to make the whole issue the secret!

Moreover, why witches in Madokami's world? Madokami's erased all witches from existence - but I agree that witches are the best villains!

And survival games make me stressed. I don't like sports~Do you want PMMM to turn into Magical Girls Raising Project?? I like the idea of girls fighting one another as a side effect of various circumstances appearing while fighting witches~

Why don't you introduce yourself in proper thread? We all want to greet you~

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 pm

SU cross - Just imagine getting to an agreement on every single move with the other character's (s') player who's (are) involved in the fusion :D Though I admire Rebecca Sugar for making the long ridiculous idea of fusions cool again :)

Common knowledge - been there, done that. My works Magical Girl Crusade and Girls Of Science Era start with they becoming known to a select few and goes on with them as heroes of a new world - while and until it falls apart in a new way. One of GOSE's points was that it wasn't such a good idea to expose them. In Atomyst's Test Subject One they're already known for a select few and another select few gets to know them - and it leads to inhumane acts. The only reason I'd want to play in this world is to wreak havoc and leave a trail of blood and goblets of burnt flesh through the science team...

Witches in Madokami's world - they can only exist in closed spaces that were isolated even from the laws of nature like Madoka so they're all products of unnatural experimentation - just see Rebellion. It could lead us back to TS1, though those humans don't look advanced enough to separate any part of the universe even from divine interventions. Incubators doing it under Madokami's nose will probably bring us to a 'final' showdown like in Rebellion.

Survival games - no, thanks. From what I heard about MGRP it's plain stupid. Even Battle Royale and Hunger Games weren't really for my taste.

And yes, please come to the introduction section :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Brainstorming Thread   

Back to top Go down

RP Brainstorming Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1