View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Harrikkomori

Grief Seed
Title : Puella Magi

PostSubject: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Harrikkomori! I've posted on a couple boards already, but I wanted to do a more formal introduction anyway ouo I love all kinds of Mahou Shoujo and Dark/Horror animes, so when PMMM was first airing I was over the moon! I've been a fan ever since. I'm a casual PMMM merch collector (mostly plushies and figures, though I can never resist any with "Limited Edition" in the name), I've dabbled in AMV-making, and my favorite lovely girl is Kyoko ♥

I hope to become friends with all of you~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down
soulgems
Grief Seed

soulgems

Grief Seed
Title : ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi there ! Nice to meet ya, I'm Remi (●´ω`●) Ooo what PMMM figures do you have? :D I like the little nendoroids, they're so cute. Kyoko's my favorite too! She's just so lovely aa <3
Back to top Go down
Hyper Blossom
Grief Seed

Hyper Blossom

Grief Seed
Title : Sayasuke fangirlSool Jim turn to Gref Sid|Witch of Broken Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Anya. It's a very small community as of right now, but hopefully more people discover us. What is the name of your Youtube channel? I'm always looking for more good AMV's to watch. 

Do you own any of the Azone International dolls? They're so cool (but there not as cute as the Takara Tomy ones) but they're extremely expensive (i saw a Sayaka one go on eBay for $1,000)
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Hello, are you this Harikkomori from tumblr, or are someone else??
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:47 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!

I'd love to see your merch collection! Maybe if we get some more people that also collect stuff, I can talk to Kyoko about putting up a board where members can showcase all of their collection! It'd be cool to see what everyone collects and to live vicariously through them xD

I hope we can become friends too! What other animes do you like, if you watch any? What are some of your hobbies? Tell us more about you =D

Welcome to our forum again! I hope you have fun here and I hope to see you around the boards lots!

<3
Mami
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Sakura
Founder

Kyoko Sakura

Founder
Title : Bringer of Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:50 am

Yesss another Kyoko fan!!!! Kyoko  Heart Pulse Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum!!

I love your signature, it is beautiful <3 I also would be interested in seeing some of your merch, if you'd be willing to share some pics with us. I don't buy much merchandise, but I do own a Kyoko Soul Gem necklace xD So getting to look at other kinds of merch would be nice.

Oh, and I'd love to see your AMVs too - those are always so much fun to watch <3 Pretty much we just want everyone to share ALL the things haha xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Harrikkomori
Grief Seed

Harrikkomori

Grief Seed
Title : Puella Magi

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome~! It's so nice to find a group of such friendly strangers ouo

I'd love the idea of a board to show off collections-- Since I'm a big fan of room/collection tours. I love seeing other peoples cute stuff. I personally can't say my collection is ~hellishly jawdropping~ but I've got most of the Magical Form nendoroids, lots of kyubey plush things (I have a compulsive need to buy anything with Kyubey on it), and lots of little figures scattered around my room... Nothing too terribly expensive, like those Azone dolls... But I'd adore having even one of them on my shelf!! The most expensive one I have is the like $80-$90 Madokami figure that came with the first issue of Figure Japan. (She's so beautiful though <3) Every time I try to photograph my complete collection, I spend all day making sure that's *everything*, and I still end up finding things I'd completely forgotten about a few days later ;-; I'm a hoarder extremo

My history with AMVs is spotty since I tend to start projects and not finish them, but I believe I have 2 worth mentioning but on 2 different channels. I'd insert links but it says I can't yet lol

On the subject of anime, I watch like everything so besides PMMM it's hard to say absolute favorites. I guess I'm big into Mahou Shoujo and Yuri shows, but I tend to pick animes based on which one has the cutest girls so my tastes are all over the place... I like Yuri Kuma Arashi and Fate/Zero, though!

(Also, yes, my tumblr is Harrikkomori, and thank u for complimenting my signature kyoko u r v nice <3)  Kyoko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrikkomori Enters The Fray   

Back to top Go down

Harrikkomori Enters The Fray
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Mitakihara Bulletin Board :: Introductions-