Madoka
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Share | 

Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:19 am

So, our amazing heroines have some pretty awesome powers in the show! Everything from guns, to swords and spears, to bows, to bombs! I'm curious which power you would like the most out of the 5 main characters and why!

I'm not sure I would be able to decide as I love everyone's powers a lot! But I'm probably go for Madoka or Homura's(after the Madoka becomes Madokami) powers. I do love Mami and her guns, but I've always loved bows! And generally when I create a character she's an archer of some type xD Madoka's powers are pink, my favorite color, and she uses a bow with ribbons which is cute! But once she becomes Madokami, Homura gains the powers to wield a  bow and apparently make magical wings? So I think I'd go with Homura's powers in the end! She may not be pink, but she does use a bow and have some awesome wing power thing xD

Which one would you pick and why? ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touka
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:49 am

I'd definitely want Homura's powers - guns, the ability to control time too?! Sign me up! :D  Homura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayakasfav
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Yeah, I'm with the previous poster, Homura's powers for sure. Being able to control time would be super useful :o

Sayaka's Soul Gem  In case you haven't noticed, I really like Sayaka Miki.SayakaSayaka's Soul Gem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:46 am

I second. Third. Whatever. Time control can be used in many creative ways.

Of course it's based on the assumption that she still has the time stop ability after Walpurgisnacht. My Homura partially has it even as a "non-magical" girl. Atomyst's Test Subject Homura has it completely. But once we could see her fail to stop time in the series, right before she got hit by a building. That must have been a point outside the time span under her control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:20 pm

I want Homura powers so I can do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 am

Messing with time sounds too dangerous to me. I would probably screw something up with timespace really badly. And I wonder if I would end up with ruined mind like Homura did if I'd keep using this kind of power. I would like to have the enormous potential Madoka had in the final timeline. I would think up some cunning wish that would turn the world upside-down without giving up on my individual existence as a person. Also I like bows+arrows.

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:31 am

@SockPuppet wrote:
I would think up some cunning wish that would turn the world upside-down without giving up on my individual existence as a person. Also I like bows+arrows.

Beware! It's even easier to screw up this way than by messing with time. I guess. Nor Homura nor September could make right what they had messed up. But they could at least try.

Last edited by alvaro84 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:54 am

It's not like I'm afraid of screwing up the whole reality. If I'm going to mess with the laws of the universe, I'd like to do it on purpose, not accidentally. That's all.

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 am

@SockPuppet wrote:
It's not like I'm afraid of screwing up the whole reality. If I'm going to mess with the laws of the universe, I'd like to do it on purpose, not accidentally. That's all.

You're like my Madoka then :)
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:03 am

If I'm a magical girl, then I'm already screwed up, so why should I hesitate to screw up rest of the world?

Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 am

@SockPuppet wrote:
If I'm a magical girl, then I'm already screwed up, so why should I hesitate to screw up rest of the world?

Wait. You make the wish when you're not a magical girl. You may be about to be screwed up but it's up to you. If you're not already screwed up by other events, I mean.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:17 am

But we are talking about 'wchich powers would you want?' so the topic implies that I'm going to become a magical girl. If I'm not going to be one, then I have no powers. So I assumed that we're talking about what happens after I've already chosen to be a magical girl. 

But yes, it should go like ~If I'm going to be a magical girl, then I'm already screwed up~

Because, if I'm going to make a wish, then I will inevitably become one.

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:15 am

I just want to manipulate time so I can scream Za Warudo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:38 am

You can scream either way.

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?   Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Yeah, but time needs to stop in order to look bad ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Which of the Character's Powers Would you Want?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1