Quick Links
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 ANaHW8D Forum Rules

[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 ANaHW8D Avatar/Signature Rules

[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 ANaHW8D Ranking System

[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 ANaHW8D Recent Topics

[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 ANaHW8D Watched Topics
Latest topics
» New game coming out!
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby alvaro84 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

» Check In and Forum Activity Brainstorm
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

» Members' fanwork
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

» Happy Birthday to a member
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

» Cycle of Random Thoughts!
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

» Is anyone here?
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

» MadokaXNogizaka46 collaboration & other interesting stuff
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

» "Ultimate collection"
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 Emptyby SockPuppet Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 am

Cbox

Poll
MGS: Madoka VS Mami
Madoka
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f33%[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f67%[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

[Poll]Would you make a contract?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you make a contract with Kyubey?
Yes
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f36%[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f
 36% [ 4 ]
No
[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f64%[Poll]Would you make a contract?  - Page 2 NEBDt9f
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:56 am

Don't hold your breath! :)

But the Incubators seem to be able to observe and even affect souls. They bind it to"soul gems" and confine it with insulation fields or what they called that force field in Rebellion. But even they seem to lose sight of it soon after death.
Back to top Go down
http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:58 am

Then, in PMMM universe we are in the same situation as in real life. No info about after-death.
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:49 am

No I don't want to make a contract.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:14 am

I think I maybe...would make a contract but I would have to ask some priest if it counts as witchcraft XD For I wanna go to Heaven. 

I hope I won't get banned for talking about religion XD I'm sorry, but in my case it depends on religious factors whether I would make a contract or not. I promise I'm not talking about it anymore.

The main problem is despair and very short lifespan of magical girls...I wonder if it would work if I made a wish to live happily till the end of the world? Or at least to have a statistical human's lifespan? I don't want to die as a kid. Wait, I'm adult already o.O If I have made a contract as a middle school girl I would be probably dead by now~

BTW, I'm a clinically depressed human being but as a middle school kid I was also schizoid and I had delusions that I've sold my soul to some mysterious sinister beings in exchange for a wish and also that my soul left my body though chest in form of glowing jewel. The best part is that it was several years before PMMM was made~
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:37 am

SockPuppet wrote:
BTW, I'm a clinically depressed human being but as a middle school kid I was also schizoid and I had delusions that I've sold my soul to some mysterious sinister beings in exchange for a wish and also that my soul left my body though chest in form of glowing jewel. The best part is that it was several years before PMMM was made~

...may have not been a delusion...? Juggle

Anyway, world is full of coincidences. Some of them may not even be a conincidence. PMMM related stuff:

I wrote:
- a situation in which Homura existed enclosed in a personal dream world, years before Rebellion. I didn't explicitly write a dream world but later seasons/episodes of Fringe brought up that people we think (almost) dead are dreaming in the amber.
- Homura dosed with a drug that makes you dream awake, well before I read Test Subject One (or before it existed, I guess). Drugs are widely used in my world anyway, thanks to its Fringe heritage.

Oh, about religion and witchcraft. What could Kyouko - a priest's daughter - think before contracting...?

Religion/2 - I'd be FAR more worried about my soul.

<MGC-GOSE>
Though I don't think that soul gems are really the souls. In my world they're definitely just substitutes for the normal connection between the girls' souls and bodies. The normal link is broken by the local Incubator when a girl makes contract. The gem is tuned to attract one particular soul and similar technology is used to attract a soul to a host body - basically the Incubators are 'undead' too, but kind of free spirits without gems. The other 'side' of the gem interfaces to the body. If the gem is broken the soul can be instantly re-captured and tied to the body via soul magnets in the blood stream. Soul magnets can be synthesized or extracted from an Incubator host body then re-tuned to the girl's soul using her DNA as a template.
</MGC-GOSE>

Last edited by alvaro84 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:42 am

I've heard that most of people have had at least one prophetic dream or something. Maybe it have something in common with those famous tachyons I've always thought so.

I think that maybe Kyuubey explained his proposal to Kyouko in a way that didn't make her think of it as of a 'real' magic/witchcraft. Because magic in PMMM world is quite different from 'classical' (according to majority of world's religions) definition of 'magic' and Kyuubey is an alien, not a devil from hell...

Or maybe Kyouko thought that if she was able to better the world in a religious way (Kyouko's father's teachings was supposed to bring salvation to people listening to them) it could not be a devil's deed.
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:46 am

SockPuppet wrote:
Or maybe Kyouko thought that if she was able to better the world in a religious way (Kyouko's father's teachings was supposed to bring salvation to people listening to them) it could not be a devil's deed.

In this case I'd kind of agree her. Oh, and I edited my post in the meantime Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:20 am

Fun ideas you have~My imagination wanders into completely different neighborhoods and then things get a little out of control. I'm not good at writing fanfics, anyway.

And I think that wishes in PMMM universe usually in the end came true in a way that is a little partially contradictionary to given girl's intentions. So one must think out one's wish very carefully because if something can turn bad, it will turn bad for sure. I think so.
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:42 am

On the other hand I've ruined the dread of breaking soul gems. In other works, for example As n approaches infinity, it means destroying the soul. By my logic it simply means the very same death a normal person dies. The soul goes no one knows where and might even be re-born, religions differ but I can't say that any of them could be the one and true. It's surely a way to escape turning into a witch, though.

It's still a scary possibility in a later world if you long to see Madoka. Her wish makes her come for you in case you're about to turn into a witch, not in case you're dying.

And eradicate said witch. It doesn't literally mean saving you, btw. She could comply her own wish by breaking your gem herself. Or enter and kill your witch before hatching. It rings a bell. I don't necessarily like its ring Blush

(More on soul magnets, for those who are familiar with Fringe and ZUN's music: William Bell('s soul) would have been nice to have in GOSE but I dropped the idea. Even though I had a nice chapter title for him: Bell of Avici Happy Hop )
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 am

It's starting to be complicated, but I've red Fringe's plot summary and...It seems fun and sophisticated but not quite as puzzling as SH. 

I mean, it seems that Fringe thing is your inspiration and SH is my inspiration, maybe that's the reason my ideas are so bonkers and useless in the end~But I think I will share my ideas with you anyway. Though my inner world probably violates every single rule of this forum XD
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

alvaro84

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:22 am

What is SH? Google says it's a band. It's okay, GOSE/chp14 has strong connection to a certain Rammstein song. MGC/GOSE titles are all ZUN song titles (because everyone's a magical girl in Touhou Big Smile). There were often songs that inspired and helped me write. Last one is Emily Browning's Sweet Dreams for TRAOD/chp6. Then just try to listen to the Fate songs from the Mawaru Penguindrum OST while reading GOSE/14, from the point where Homura points out how Kyouko is the shark from Haifisch. The story of founding Hexenkommando still gives me the goose bumps. Yup, my inner world and fiction and so on...

Another example: GOSE/chp17 - Marina and the diamonds: Savages

But Haifisch is the only song that's really present in the story.
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:44 am

SH IS a band. It has a plot, though, and the plot is extraordinarily complicated and also filled with despair. Compared to SH, even PMMM is one happy simple children show. SH's plot is so puzzling that no one catches it really. Even me. They use several codes and ciphers on many levels and it's really difficult to understand the plot for it's quite wacky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll]Would you make a contract?    

Back to top Go down

[Poll]Would you make a contract?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2