Share | 

Hello! Mami here - back from the dead =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Hello! Mami here - back from the dead =P   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:27 am

Hello! ^^

I'm Mami Tomoe and I'm one of the founders of the forum! You can call me Mami or Kaya...or Kayariah xD Whatever you want really ^^ My sister and I created this site for people to share and talk about their love for PMMM! So hopefully you guys will like it!

Let's see...about me. I'm 23 years old and currently live in Michigan! I have two kitties, Harley-Quinn and Cloud, and their my little babies ^^ I love to bake/cook and basically do anything that's a creative outlet (sing, paint, draw, write, graphic making, etc). I'm a huge gamer xD I love video games way too much and would be more than happy to waste every hour playing them if I could! They're just amazing <3 Other animes I've enjoyed include: Spiral, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, Pokemon, Death Note, Sword Art Online, and Sailor Moon! I'm actually an admin on a Sailor Moon forum as well ^^

I first got into Madoka Magica thanks to my sister who was like HEY WATCH THIS WITH ME!!! and I was like OKAY!!!! I liked Mami from the first episode, mostly because she's steampunky looking and I'm a big fan of steampunk xD But as the anime went on and I read more about her, she became my favorite for her cheerful and kind personality. She seems like someone I'd want to be friends with! She's just so sweet and adorable <3 I also really like Homura for the fact that she doomed herself to being a magical girl after seeing what could happen to her, simply to save someone she cared deeply for. She went back over and over and over again watching people she became friends with die over and over, generally in tragic ways, just to save someone she loved. It's endearing and shows a lot about her, even if the timeline where the anime starts shows her as being cold and such!

Uuuuh I think that's really it about me! I don't have much else to say xD But if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!!

<3
Mami
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello! Mami here - back from the dead =P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1