Madoka
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Mami
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Share | 

I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:10 am

I now know why this forum has not been thriving much. Because there isn't anything new with Madoka in a while. Sure we got the concept movie, but nothing much has come from it. If we just had something Madoka related to distract us for a while, we might have something to talk about in this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:00 am

Yeah, it's true. They've released the concept movie and then silence. It's unfair. But on the other hand we (the fandom) should be determined (desperate?) enough to discuss every single piece of canon (and fanon) base infinitely. I will think something out.

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
McKnight
Grief Seed

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:12 am

zenkai97 wrote:
I now know why this forum has not been thriving much. Because there isn't anything new with Madoka in a while. Sure we got the concept movie, but nothing much has come from it. If we just had something Madoka related to distract us for a while, we might have something to talk about in this forum.

Also true with Lucky Star. Stopped visiting the Lucky Star Shrine Forum exactly because there's hardly been any talk about that franchise (aside from people sharing pics every now and then).

They paid a heavy price...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:39 am

But I'm not giving up on this forum!

I hope all of you watching sailor moon are enjoying the parasites revo injected into your body while the opening was playing
Back to top Go down
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 am

It's a bit hard for me, to keep a place alive. I'm more like a reactive person, I must have some input to have anything to say. And even though I do extensive research I pour the results right into my ongoing fiction (should any fiction I write at the given moment).

I could rant about things anyway... but I'm afraid I'd repeat things which I don't like to. I'd like to create something new. I'm definitely progressing with TRAOD/chp4 btw. Much faster than anytime last year. I'll definitely report back when I post new bits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:31 pm

If only there was something new with Madoka like more information on the concept art or the studio doing something controversial or the studio does something funny. There is a lot of odd things and facts with the studio that made Madoka and it would be interesting if something as big as that would happen so we can make memes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:11 am

Unfortunately, no news except for 2 'Happy New Year' arts from PMMM chara designer and the new game :/ They are surely lazy to the max. If they are out of ideas for continuing the universe, they should employ some1 new into the staff. I'm sure there are many people with good ideas and talented enough. 

<SHAFT should employ me and pay me XD>

<Not like my ideas are good but still>

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:38 am

To be fair, they had some neat concepts like Madokami. That is an idea that needs to be explored like what is it like to be Madokami. I seen fanfiction work with the concept, but they either never finish the story, not explored enough, other characters in the way or flat out boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Title : The Witch Maker

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 am

Takes time to make stuff, especially an anime like Madoka. I assume they're really working hard on the new concept idea, to try and make up for Rebellion or something. A lot more time and effort into it. And they want to really surprise people with it rather than leave several hints around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wish-and-witch-maker.tumblr.com/
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 am

But it's not like this bussiness works...It's rather 'we'll give you some hint here and there before releasing the new movie/series/whatever but it's only to confuse you and make you want more'...Do they want us to go mad from waiting? And the Kyuubey-rooster from that New Year card is cute.

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:19 pm

The problem I have is that I don't want this to become like Mighty Number 9 again where it was delayed so many times that the hype is gone and it did not deliver what it promised as everyone thought it would. I just hope that the concept movie does not delay for so long to the point where nobody cares about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SockPuppet
Familiar

Familiar

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:41 am

It is exactly what I wanted to say~

Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

Grief Seed

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:58 am

I'm not saying hurry up, but if you are going to show us something big, you got to keep the hype going. Like have an exact date it's coming out and make sure it will be there. Also don't dare assume it will come out quickly. If it takes a year or two, set it there. Also hope that the studios would make the movie really big and epic like it will force us to make more fanfiction big like Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alvaro84
Familiar

Familiar
Title : Homura-chan's selfishness

PostSubject: Re: I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved   Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

I'm already integrating the concept movie into my running fanfiction. I hope I can post chapters 4 then 5 in a reasonable time. And definitely before the movie arrives... Chapter 5 [Searchlight] of TRAOD will be the one full of concept movie reference though it trickles down to chp4 [Curiosity] too. It'll also lack the Majuu Hen references because I didn't find that helpful or meaningful enough Juggle Chapter 6 will explore another part of my lore, it'll be a Test Subject One setting. Yes, I have (had, because much of it is already written) to get rid of my nightmares... Definitely not canon but at that point something doesn't have to be canon to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alvaro84.deviantart.com/

I think I know why this forum has not been thriving and the concept movie in involved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1