View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Witch's House
Grief Seed

The Witch's House

Grief Seed
Title : The Witch Maker

PostSubject: My (Late) Intro   Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Well I've joined about quite a few weeks ago, and I had yet to post an introduction! I'm terrible at them, but that's no excuse I suppose ^^;

Now that that's out of the way, I'm The Witch's House. Also known as The-Wish-and-Witch-Maker on Tumblr, and Felis-Licht on Deviantart. I also use the same name on this site on the Madoka wiki.

I love Madoka Magica a lot, and my favorite thing about it is Kyubey and the countless witches in the series. So much that I've been making my own witches as part of a small project in my spare time (along with a FC incubator as my mascot). I've been hoping to create more than 100 witches, but RL and the like have ended up putting my project on hold for awhile (but I've been planning some stuff in  sketches and notes to keep it going somewhat).

I'm also the person who updates the cards on the wiki for witches who don't have any such as Ophelia and Candeloro so they look clean and legit. I aim for quality! Big Smile

IRL, I'm studying and hoping to get into a 4-year college for a job in art and writing in the near future. It's been a dream to share my own creations and stories.

Anyway, I hope to be a little more active on here and get you meet you all~
Back to top Go down
https://felis-licht.deviantart.com/
McKnight
Grief Seed

McKnight

Grief Seed
Title : Wind Pier

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:44 am

So nice to meet someone who makes a hobby in making Witch cards look authentic.  I hope I'll be able to commission you when I decide to commission for scene redraws from the different manga installments (which still won't be until I also find anyone capable of the anime's actual art style, not just matching the character designs.  And don't worry; I won't fetishize anything to show you).

If you're into Lucky Star by any chance, you might also want to check out Unlucky Black Holes, which describes what each of the girls would be like as Witches.  

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8864207/1/Unlucky-Black-Holes (Part I)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11421522/1/Unlucky-Black-Holes-2 (Part II)

(I myself had written part II thus far, although I am currently tired of Lucky Star overall due to having already focused too much of my attention on that fandom and lacking any further energy for it.  Am willing to discuss ideas for that fic in particular, though.)

Last edited by McKnight on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mami Tomoe
Founder

Mami Tomoe

Founder
Title : The Yellow One

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:06 am

Hello there and welcome to our forum! Happy to see you make an introduction ^^ I'd love to see some of the witch's cards you've created for PMMM as well as your own! We have a media discussion board where you could make a thread and share some with us if you'd like =D I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting into an awesome art college type thing! <3

Welcome again to our forum and if you ever need anything, my PM box is always open! So, don't be too shy to message me =D

<3
Mami
Back to top Go down
sayakasfav
Familiar

sayakasfav

Familiar
Title : Seyiku is beauty

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
zenkai97
Grief Seed

zenkai97

Grief Seed
Title : Da SwagMaster

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
SockPuppet
Familiar

SockPuppet

Familiar
Title : Holy Knight Maiden

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Welcome~~I also love witches and design my own ones~and I also love Kyuubey and I think your cards are pretty well done~
Back to top Go down
http://skarpetkowa.tumblr.com/
The Witch's House
Grief Seed

The Witch's House

Grief Seed
Title : The Witch Maker

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:14 pm

McKnight wrote:
So nice to meet someone who makes a hobby in making Witch cards look authentic.  I hope I'll be able to commission you when I decide to commission for scene redraws from the different manga installments (which still won't be until I also find anyone capable of the anime's actual art style, not just matching the character designs.  And don't worry; I won't fetishize anything to show you).

If you're into Lucky Star by any chance, you might also want to check out Unlucky Black Holes, which describes what each of the girls would be like as Witches.

Someday I'll be able to get commissions up, but I'm never sure what to charge for them exactly. ^^;
I watched a few episodes of Lucky Star, but couldn't really get into it. I'll take a look though~

Mami Tomoe wrote:
Hello there and welcome to our forum! Happy to see you make an introduction ^^ I'd love to see some of the witch's cards you've created for PMMM as well as your own! We have a media discussion board where you could make a thread and share some with us if you'd like =D
I'd love to, course I'll have to organize them all and the updated versions (and what to include)~

SockPuppet wrote:
Welcome~~I also love witches and design my own ones~and I also love Kyuubey and I think your cards are pretty well done~
Thank you~ :3 your art is gorgeous and mimics the style pretty well

what's your secret lol
Back to top Go down
https://felis-licht.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (Late) Intro   

Back to top Go down

My (Late) Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Witch's Labyrinth :: Mitakihara Bulletin Board :: Introductions-